Home » , , » Chris Tiu itching for his first win after injury

Chris Tiu itching for his first win after injury

InterAKTV | 6:52 AM | 0 comments
0-2.

That is the win-loss record of Rain or Shine since prized rookie Chris Tiu returned after re-injuring his hamstring.


“I’m already 0-2 since my come back,” Tiu told InterAKTV. “Although I was playing better now, I have yet to win a game since my return.

“I can’t wait to get that win.”

Tiu had his most productive game in the PBA Sunday night against San Mig Coffee, finishing with 12 points and 5-for-5 shooting from the line.

He showed poise playing the point guard position for Rain or Shine, helping the team nearly complete a rally from a double-digit deficit in the fourth quarter before falling just short late in the game.

Rain or Shine also lost to Ginebra last Sunday in Tiu’s first game back.

“We were up against two of the most popular and more formidable teams in the league, but that’s not an excuse. I’m still looking to get that win. Hopefully, it will come against Barako Bull,” said Tiu.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Sports & Recreation - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Design by: NetMobileShare | Jie Munoz Copyright © 2011. PBA on AKTV - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Jie Munoz
Proudly powered by Blogger